Home Loan Calculator
Calculate Your Home Loan Savings Today
Are you wondering how much you can afford to borrow before purchasing a home? Perhaps you are currently a home owner and are looking for more affordable repayments.
Whatever your reason, why not see how much you can afford by using the handy 360 Finance Home Loan Calculator below. Once you are ready, fill out a no obligation Quick Quote form to get you on the path to home ownership or refinancing with 360.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.