Equine Equipment Finance
- MOST COMPETITIVE FIXED RATES FROM 5.49%COMPARISON RATE 6.36%*
- Equine Industry Equipment Finance
- Consumer and commercial loans
- new, used & private sales accepted
Equine Equipment & Asset Finance
When it comes to financing equipment and assets specific to the equine and farming industries, 360 Finance have the flexible, low rate products and experts in agricultural finance to find you the best low rate finance solution to suit your needs and budget.
Unlike other institutions, 360 Finance can offer both secured and unsecured loans for equine equipment for consumer or commercial purposes – ensuring you get the best interest rate and finance solution including:
- Horse Floats: From straight angle floats to large, multi-horse angle load goose neck floats;
- Horse Float Campers: Campers or Toy Haulers that combine caravan elements or living quarters with a horse float, or motorised ‘toy’ storage;
- Farm Equipment: From light commercial vans and trucks to tractors, trailers or diggers, ask our finance specialists about our equipment specific finance;
- 4x4s and Towing Vehicle: We can arrange finance for your towing vehicle be it a 4×4, SUV or large vehicle;
- Caravans & Toy Haulers: We can finance all types of Recreational Vehicles from caravans and campers to motorhomes and ‘toy haulers’.
Plus, we can also finance most additional accessories on horse floats such as mini kitchens, air conditioning or living quarters. Ask our Finance Specialists for more information – call 1300 361 360.
Benefits of 360’s Equine Equipment finance
- Secure Horse Float loans available to ensure access lowest rates
- Unsecured personal loans also available
- Flexible terms of 1- 7 years
- Consumer or Commercial loans available
- We can finance any make, model or age (Horse Floats)
- Added accessories can be financed with the asset
- A balloon repayment can be used to lower repayments
- Horse Float warranties available
- In-house Equine Equipment Finance specialist available
Start by calling 1300 361 360 or make a quick enquiry and discuss with our finance consultants how we can help finance your equine equipment, towing vehicles or farm equipment.
Finance Terms Explained
Secured – a secured loan means the loan provider holds and ownership stake in the equipment or another of your assets as security. They keep an ownership stake in the equipment or other asset until you pay it off. If you can’t pay the loan the asset secured against the loan is at risk of being liquidated by the loan provider, but the upside is often a lower interest rate compared to an unsecured loan.
Unsecured – simply put, this is a “personal loan”. The lender doesn’t ask for security to guarantee the loan without taking any security such as the equipment itself or another asset. It means the equipment ownership is in your name completely. Incidentally, these loans can be used for other purposes, so if you want to buy a boat, car etc, an unsecured personal loan may be just the thing. If you are after an unsecured loan, talk to a 360 Finance consultant today.
Term / Length of the loan – the term of the loan is the duration of time you have to pay it off. We sometimes call this the life of the loan. Common loan terms are 3 years, 5 years or 7 years for example. 360 Finance works with a range of lenders who can offer you a term that suits you.
Balloon or residual payment – whilst not as much fun as a kids party balloon, the balloon payment does allow you a level of flexibility when it comes to how much you pay throughout the life of the loan. The balloon payment is that final payment after you have been paying off your regularly scheduled payments. It is usually larger than the monthly payments and the larger it is the smaller the monthly repayments will be. No matter what you decide, you’ll be celebrating when you pay it off, as that is the time when the car ownership passes to you.
Never say die attitude to getting the deal done. They really work hard for the client. I recommend 360 to everyone!
Meet some of our professional brokers - whom are all based in our Australian Head Office