If you want to take advantage of the End of Financial Year bargains, then June is the ideal time as dealerships need to move as much stock as they can before 30th June. So, how do you make sure you get the best deal?
Below are out TOP TIPS for shopping the vehicle EOFY sales.
THE D.I.Y. OPTION
The DIY option is heading to the dealerships, finding and negotiating yourself (without the help of a car finder service)
- Have a clear idea of what you want – what are the ‘Must-Have’ or ‘Nice to Have’ features of your next car.
- Know your budget – what can you afford, how much can you spend?
- Get finance pre-approved BEFORE you go shopping. This allows you to jump on the bargains and avoid delays.
- Bargain hard – If you love to negotiate, now is the time as dealers need to move as much stock as possible by 30th June.
- Let an expert negotiate for you – If you don’t like the haggle, a service like 360’s Find and Finance can do the hard work for you.
- Know the worth of your trade-in. Research online and get multiple quotes from dealerships.
- Not fussy on colour? Greater discounts can be found on the ‘slower moving stock’ such as the less popular colours or models.
- An earlier ‘plate’ date could save you thousands! Ask for a deal on 2017 or 2016 plated model rather than 2018 to save thousands.
- Buy a demo model. More demonstrator models are likely to be registered in the lead up to the EOFY and these vehicles with very low or no kms, need to be sold ASAP.
- Looking for prestige? Prestige demonstrator vehicles are often of highest spec or top of the range. Even just a few kms on the odometer can mean heavy discounts.
- Are you a small business? Take advantage of the ATO’s $20,000 instant asset write-off incentive.
- Be prepared! Make sure you consider the above tips so you are ready to bargain without the influence of emotion, confusion or stress.
- Get an expert on your side – Save yourself time and money by having an expert find and negotiate on your behalf.
USE A CAR FINDER SERVICE
If you would rather not go from Dealer to Dealer figuring out what all the offers, bonuses and sales mean – then this option is for you.
- A ‘Vehicle Procurement’ or ‘Car Finding Service’ does all the hard work for you.
- Using their expert vehicle, pricing and industry knowledge, a good car finder can source any vehicle you are looking for based on your criteria.
- You decide what your ideal, make, model, transmission, colour, age, kms travelled and budget – the car finder can then source a number of options for you to consider.
- They negotiate the price on your behalf, can arrange a test drive or inspection and also ensure you get the best value for your Trade-In – all at no cost to you!
- Plus if you are needing finance, your Procurement Manager will liaise with our Finance Specialists to get the best finance deal as well.
Enquire about our Vehicle Procurement / Car Finder Service today.