Boat Loan Calculator
Estimate your boat loan repayments
Our Boat Loan Calculator is designed as a tool to give you an idea on how much you could borrow for your next boat or what your boat loan repayments could be based on our lowest current boat finance rates.
Our Boat Loan Repayment Calculator can provide an approximate guide of what your weekly, fortnightly or monthly boat loan repayments might be based on the total amount you want to borrow and for how long (ie 1-5 year loan term)
Alternatively, you can use our Borrowing Calculator to estimate how much you could borrow to buy your next boat based on what you budget or can comfortably repay each week, fortnight or month.
When using any Boat Finance Calculator, please keep in mind that asset finance (including jet ski or boat loans) is largely a ‘risk-based lending system’, meaning that the rate offered by our lenders to each customer is based on each individuals lending profile, circumstances and the asset they are looking to purchase. As each customer is different, the boat loan interest rate offered by our lenders is also likely to be different.
This is where our Boat Finance Specialists come in. They work to understand your particular circumstances and budget and use their knowledge of marine finance and our specialist boat financiers criteria to find you the boat finance options most suited to your needs. Learn more about how we work to get your best rate or make an enquiry now to speak to a Finance Specialist.
Terms & conditions of use: This calculation is provided as a tool to help customers estimate the repayment amount at a user specified interest rate and duration. Figures displayed in this tool may not include all fees and establishment charges. 360 Finance is under no obligation to offer private or business vehicle finance at the rate or loan duration period specified within this tool. Please note that while weekly and fortnightly repayment options are displayed, this repayment option may not be available from all lenders. To learn what your individual repayments on a given loan amount would be please call 1300 361 360 and speak to a 360 Finance consultant today.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.