Boat Loan Calculator
- PLAN FOR YOUR BUDGET
- ESTIMATE YOUR LOAN REPAYMENTS*
- ADJUST YOUR LOAN AMOUNT, LOAN TERM AND INTEREST RATE
- CALCULATE AND SAVE
The only boat loan calculator you will need
Dreaming of getting out on the open water in a new or used boat, jet-ski, yacht or catamaran? Make your dreams a reality by testing your budget with our low rates and repayments using the 360 Finance boat loan calculator.
- Conveniently calculate your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- See how affordable a boat loan can be with low rates from 360 Finance
- View both time and money saved when adding extra repayments
- Apply online to have a tailored boat loan sourced for you
Stay well and truly afloat with affordable repayments and loan terms from 360 Finance.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.
Meet some of our professional brokers - whom are all based in our Australian Head Office