Caravan Finance Calculator
Estimate your Caravan loan repayments.
Our interactive Caravan Finance Calculator below is designed to give you a guide on how much your Caravan or Motorhome repayments might be or how much you could borrow to purchase your dream caravan, motorhome or camper trailer.
Our Caravan Finance Repayment Calculator can provide you with your approximate weekly, fortnightly or monthly caravan loan repayments based on the total loan amount you would like to borrow and over what loan term (ie 1-7 years)
Alternatively, the Caravan Finance Borrowing Calculator can provide an estimate of how much you could borrow based on your repayment budget – ie what you feel you can comfortably afford to repay each week, fortnight or month.
When using any Caravan Finance Calculator, keep in mind that asset finance (including caravans, motorhomes, camper trailers) is largely a ‘risk-based lending system’. This means that the rate offered to each customer by our lenders is based on each customers individual lending profile, circumstances and the asset they are looking to purchase. As each customer is different, the caravan loan interest rate offered is also likely to be different.
This is where our Caravan Finance Specialists come in. They first understand your particular circumstances, budget and asset you are wanting to purchase. Then they use their knowledge of Caravan Finance and our 20+ lenders loan criteria to find you the Caravan Finance options and interest that is best suited to your needs. Learn more about how we work to get your best rate or make an enquiry now to speak to a Caravan Finance Specialist.
Terms & conditions of use: This calculation is provided as a tool to help customers estimate the repayment amount at a user specified interest rate and duration. Figures displayed in this tool may not include all fees and establishment charges. 360 Finance is under no obligation to offer private or business vehicle finance at the rate or loan duration period specified within this tool. Please note that while weekly and fortnightly repayment options are displayed, this repayment option may not be available from all lenders. To learn what your individual repayments on a given loan amount would be please call 1300 361 360 and speak to a 360 Finance consultant today.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.