Caravan Finance Calculator
- SEE HOW AFFORDABLE CARAVAN, MOTORHOME OR CAMPER TRAILER FINANCE CAN BE WITH 360 FINANCE
- TAILOR YOUR LOAN AMOUNT AND LOAN TERM TO FIT YOUR BUDGET
- EXPLORE AUSTRALIA TODAY WITH A REPAYMENT THAT SUITS YOU
- SAVE OR PRINT A PDF OF YOUR CALCULATIONS
Make Use of Our Caravan Finance Calculator Today
Ready to venture out on the open road with a new or used caravan, motorhome or camper trailer? Test how far your budget will take you with our helpful caravan finance calculator. Predict your repayments by adjusting the loan amount, loan term and interest rate. Consider adding extra repayments to see how much time and money you can save.
Once you are happy with your repayment estimate, click the application button to get an obligation free quote on a recreational vehicle loan from 360 Finance. We will receive a snapshot of how you want your loan to be structured and will tailor loan product options to suit you. If you wish to keep a copy of your calculations, click on the pdf to download or print.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.
Meet some of our professional brokers - whom are all based in our Australian Head Office