Car Loan Calculator
Estimate your car loan repayments
If you’re considering applying for a car loan, it’s a good idea to first get an estimate of your car loan repayments. This will inform the amount you may be able to borrow, what the repayments might be, as well as the car loan interest rate.
Our car loan repayment calculator can provide an approximate guide of what your weekly, fortnightly or monthly car repayments might be based on the total amount you want to borrow over a certain loan term.
Alternatively, you can use it as a borrowing calculator to estimate how much you could borrow based on what you would like to budget (or can comfortably repay) each week, fortnight or month.
A car loan repayment calculator can also provide a guide on the interest rate of your car loan.
Your car loan interest rate may vary depending on various factors including your lender, the car loan amount and payment term.
When using any car finance calculator, please keep in mind that asset finance (including cars, SUVs and light commercials) is mostly a ‘risk-based lending system’. This means the rate offered by our lenders to each customer is based on each individuals lending profile, circumstances and the asset they are looking to purchase. As each customer is different, the car loan interest rate offered by our lenders is also likely to be different.
Any car loan calculator should be used as a guide only. To gain more accurate information on your car loan, we recommend you speak with a finance specialist. They work to understand your particular circumstances and budget and use their knowledge of car finance and our lenders’ criteria to find you the car finance options and rates that most suit your needs.
When looking for car loans in Australia, our calculator can provide an estimate of repayments amounts on any type of vehicle, including new and used cars, SUVs and 4x4s.
Estimate your car loans repayments today with our car finance calculator, or to learn more about how we work to get your best rate, enquire now to speak to a finance specialist.
Terms & conditions of use: This calculation is provided as a tool to help customers estimate the repayment amount at a user specified interest rate and duration. Figures displayed in this tool may not include all fees and establishment charges. 360 Finance is under no obligation to offer private or business vehicle finance at the rate or loan duration period specified within this tool. Please note that while weekly and fortnightly repayment options are displayed, this repayment option may not be available from all lenders. To learn what your individual repayments on a given loan amount would be please call 1300 361 360 and speak to a 360 Finance consultant today.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.