Motorcycle Loan Calculator
Estimate your motorbike loan repayments.
Our Motorcycle Loan Calculator below is a good place to start when you are looking to purchase a new or used motorcycle with finance. A quick calculator can give you an estimate of how much you may be able to borrow or what your motorcycle loan repayments might be.
Our Motorbike Loan Repayment Calculator works by calculating what your weekly, fortnightly or monthly motorbike finance repayments might be based on the total amount you want to borrow and over what loan term (ie 1-5 year).
Similarly, our Borrowing Calculator calculates an estimate of the total amount you may be able to borrow based on the maximum repayment that you want to pay each week, fortnight or month – ie your budget.
When using any Finance Calculator, keep in mind that asset finance including (motorbikes of all styles) is largely a ‘risk-based lending system’, meaning that the rate offered by our lenders to each customer is based on each individuals lending profile, circumstances and the motorbike age and type they are looking to purchase. As each customer is different, the motorbike loan interest rate offered by our lenders is also likely to be different.
This is where our Finance Specialists come in. They work to first understand your particular circumstances, budget and the motorbike you want to purchase. Then they use their knowledge of finance and our each of our lenders’ lending criteria to find you the motorbike finance options and rates that most suits your needs. Learn more about how we work to get your best rate or make an enquiry now to speak to a Finance Specialist.
Terms & conditions of use: This calculation is provided as a tool to help customers estimate the repayment amount at a user specified interest rate and duration. Figures displayed in this tool may not include all fees and establishment charges. 360 Finance is under no obligation to offer private or business vehicle finance at the rate or loan duration period specified within this tool. Please note that while weekly and fortnightly repayment options are displayed, this repayment option may not be available from all lenders. To learn what your individual repayments on a given loan amount would be please call 1300 361 360 and speak to a 360 Finance consultant today.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.