Motorcycle Loan Calculator
Whether you’re looking for a dirt bike or an on-road motorcycle, with the right finance you can buy the vehicle of your dreams.
For all your on-road and off-road adventures, motorcycle finance makes it easier to purchase a motorcycle. Motorbike finance can be used for new and used motorcycles, so you have the flexibility to choose the right motorbike for you and your needs.
At 360 Finance, we make the process as simple as possible, taking all the hard work out of it, so you can get the motorcycle finance that suits your needs and budget.
Motorcycle loan calculator
A motorcycle loan calculator can be used as a guide to estimate your loan repayments.
Use a motorcycle loan calculator to check if a motorcycle loan fits within your budget and to make sure you will be able to keep up with your regular payments. You can simply enter your ideal bike loan and see how much you may be able to borrow.
With a loan calculator, you can get an idea of what your repayments might look like, whether weekly, fortnightly or monthly. This may help you determine what payment frequency might work best for you. Work out what fits within your budget, as you may need to choose a motorcycle loan with a longer term to lower your repayments and make them more affordable.
With user-specified fields for you to enter details of the loan, including the loan term, repayment frequency, and the loan total, a motorcycle loan calculator helps you understand what loan costs you may be facing before you approach a lender.
Speak to a specialist in motorbike finance
While a motorcycle loan calculator is a helpful tool, keep in mind that when you speak to a finance specialist you will receive more accurate rates suited to you.
The rates shown on a motorcycle loan calculator should be used as a guide only, as they do not take into account your circumstance and factors such as your credit score or asset type. They may also not include lender fees and charges associated with your loan.
Contact the team at 360 Finance to get your motorcycle finance sorted.
Terms & conditions of use: This calculation is provided as a tool to help customers estimate the repayment amount at a user specified interest rate and duration. Figures displayed in this tool may not include all fees and establishment charges. 360 Finance is under no obligation to offer private or business vehicle finance at the rate or loan duration period specified within this tool. Please note that while weekly and fortnightly repayment options are displayed, this repayment option may not be available from all lenders. To learn what your individual repayments on a given loan amount would be please call 1300 361 360 and speak to a 360 Finance consultant today.
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.