Motorcycle Finance Calculator
- Structure your loan to suit your budget
- Add additional repayments to see how it will affect your loan term and total interest payable
- Export a PDF as a handy reference
- Get the wheels in motion today!
Test Ride Our Motorcycle Finance Calculator Below
Do you have your eyes set on your next 2 wheeled road warrior? Maybe you are in search of the comfort of a 3 wheeler. Whatever you have in mind, you will be surprised at how affordable the repayments on a motorcycle or scooter can be. Test drive our motorcycle finance calculator below and tweak the settings to find out the right loan for your budget. When you are ready, click on the apply now button to be on your way to owning the bike of your dreams.
Motorcycle financing solutions for all budgets
Whether you are looking to purchase a high end road bike or a daily fuel saver, our calculator helps you to zone in on your repayment schedule and helps our finance professionals tailor a loan to fit your budget. If you love the freedom that a motorbike brings, don’t hesitate to get the ball rolling with 360 Finance today!
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.