- QUICK & EASY CAR LOANS FROM 4.80%COMPARISON RATE 5.67%*
- LOW RATE CAR LOANS AVAILABLE WITH WEEKLY, FORTNIGHTLY AND MONTHLY REPAYMENT OPTIONS
- NEW, USED, PRIVATE & DEALER PURCHASES ACCEPTED ACROSS ALL VEHICLE MAKES AND MODELS
- EASY ANSWERS AND FAST SETTLEMENTS TO GET YOU ON THE ROAD IN NO TIME
Car Loans at Rates That Beat the Bank And Car Yards
Have you been eyeing off that new or used car at the dealership? Maybe you have organised a private sale online and are ready to make an offer to purchase.
Whatever your budget and situation, our experienced car loan consultants have you covered from initial contact right through to you in the drivers seat. Our long standing relationships with Australia’s leading bank and non-bank lenders helps us tailor a low rate car loan to match your enquiry and is what keeps our customers coming back time and again.
The car loan process doesn’t have to be drawn out and complicated. With 360 Finance you will get easy answers to any question you may have as your dedicated finance consultant is always just a phone call away.
Car Loan Tips To Get You A Better Deal
Know Your Budget
Take time to look at your income and expenses to work out what you can comfortably spend on a car loan. By having a clear idea of your what you can afford, you can get in touch with us on 1300 361 360 or by filling in a Quick Quote form above to get the ball rolling on a pre-approval. Take a test drive of our car loan calculator to help estimate your repayments.
Get A Car Loan Pre-Approval
By talking with a 360 Finance car loan consultant, you can be pre-approved in as little as 10 minutes. This will give you the confidence to go shopping and know how much you can spend on your dream car. Tip: Use your car loan pre-approval as a negotiation point when buying from a dealer or private seller. Consider asking if a car that is outside your budget can be reduced to your pre-approved amount.
Use Our Car Finder Service
Take the hassle out of searching for your next car by letting us do the running around for you. Not only do we have access to an extensive database of car dealer listings, we also keep in contact with our current customers that may be selling a car that fits your needs. See if we can track down your ideal car by using our car finder service today. Tip: Ask us about our fleet discounts.
Keep Your Credit History In Check
Taking a proactive approach and keeping your credit history in check is a great way of reducing your car loan interest rate. Our guide to building a good credit history will have the lenders competing for your business. Tip: Learn about the changes to the credit reporting system and what you can do to negotiate your interest rate and in turn lower your car loan repayments.
Pay Off Your Car Loan Sooner
By taking a look at your everyday movements and pinpointing areas of unnecessary spending, you can pay off your car loan faster than you anticipated. For example, you could save $5 per week just by using your own banks ATM’s or even save a $20 by brewing your coffee at work. Talk to our finance managers today to find out how you can pay off your loan sooner without incurring any exit fees.
Learn To Spot A Lemon
Look beyond that shiny paint job and those leather seats and get down to what is important, the car history. There is no need to settle for for the first car that you see. 360 Finance have a free PPSR service that helps you find out if the car you are about to finance is encumbered, has been written off or has had flood damage. Tip: Many of our car loan experts have industry experience from working in dealerships across Australia. Make use of our knowledge to ensure you don’t end up with a lemon.
Overall experience, excellently served, delivered promises and will recommend to all of my known friends.
Low Rate Car Loan Specialists
We understand that purchasing a car is a big decision and that is why we have hand picked our team of over 40 experts from every aspect of the automotive industry.
By knowing the ins and outs of car finance, dealer and private sales and protection for you, your family and your asset, our friendly finance staff will steer you through the car loan process and will work tirelessly to secure you a rate and repayment that is unmatched anywhere else. Take the challenge today and see how our rates and repayments stack up.
Car Loans At Wholesale Rates
Working closely with industry leading bank and non-bank financiers and insurers, 360 Finance has built trusted relationships that allow us to pass on rate discounts and special offers to our valued customers. Securing you a low rate car loan isn’t our only specialty, we will also help you save time and money on your next car purchase or refinance by;
- Searching our extensive vehicle database to source your perfect vehicle at a discounted price
- Consulting with our panel of insurers to make sure that you and your car loan are covered in the event of injury, accident and illness
- Runnning checks on your chosen vehicle to ensure that it isn’t encumbered or written off
- Liaising directly with the dealer or private seller so that you don’t have to
Car Loans To Suit Every Budget
- From $30 /week*
- Are you searching for a city runabout or enjoy the fuel efficiency of a smaller car. Perhaps you are looking to buy second hand and have found a great deal. You may be surprised to find out how affordable a low rate car loan from 360 Finance can be.
- Suits first time car buyers, smaller cars, some medium sized cars and a large list of second hand cars. Find out how 360 Finance can get you on the road today.
- Hyundai i20, Toyota Yaris, Suzuki Swift, Mazda 2, Holden Barina, Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio, VW Polo, Renault Clio, Fiat Punto, Peugeot 208. Call us today on 1300 361 360 to get the wheels in motion for your affordable car loan today.
- This repayment is based on a purchase price between $8,000 and $20,000 over a 7 year term at a comparison rate of 5.34%. The Comparison Rate is calculated on a Secured Loan of $30,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective 23/10/2015 and subject to change. WARNING: The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. Cars listed have an advertised purchase price of $20,000 or less as of 23/10/2015 and are subject to change.
- From $70 /week*
- Looking to upgrade or buy a car with a little more space and safety for the family? Perhaps you are looking for a Van or Ute for your growing business. Whatever your reason, 360 Finance have you covered with affordable car loans for a wide range of cars.
- Suits business and tradesperson vehicles, family cars and wagons and any car you can find under the $45,000 price tag. Some examples may include;
- Subaru Forester, Mazda CX-5, Kia Sportage Platinum, VW Tiguan, Hyundai iX35, Ford Kuga, Nissan X-Trail, Subaru Outback, Honda CRV, Mitsubishi Outlander, Toyota Rav4, Holden Captiva 5, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
- This repayment is based on a purchase price between $20,000 and $45,000 over a 7 year term at a comparison rate of 5.34%. The Comparison Rate is calculated on a Secured Loan of $30,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective 23/10/2015 and subject to change. WARNING: The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. Cars listed have an advertised purchase price of $45,000 or less as of 23/10/2015 and are subject to change.
- From $150 /week*
- Have you been eyeing off that sports car or luxury car and are wondering if you can afford it? Maybe you are a tradesperson or a 4×4 enthusiast and looking at something tough and reliable. A structured car loan from 360 Finance might just be right for you.
- Suits luxury sports cars, european cars, top of the range family cars, 4×4 dual cabs, work vehicles and any vehicle you can dream of above the $45,000 tag.
- Holden VF Commodore SV6, Hyundai Genesis, Lexus ES300h Luxury, Holden Caprice-V, Toyota Aurion AT-X, Audi S3 Sportback, VW Golf R, VW Scirocco R, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO, Mercedes-Benz GLA250 4 Matic, Range Rover Evoque, BMW X1 and more.
- This repayment is based on a purchase price of $45,000 and up over a 7 year term at a comparison rate of 5.34%. The Comparison Rate is calculated on a Secured Loan of $30,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective 23/10/2015 and subject to change. WARNING: The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. Cars listed have an advertised purchase price of $45,000 or more as of 23/10/2015 and are subject to change.
Meet some of our professional brokers - whom are all based in our Australian Head Office