- MOST COMPETITIVE FIXED RATES FROM 5.49%COMPARISON RATE 6.36%*
- flexible finance structures to suit your business
- new, used and private purchases - ok
- rent, lease, hire purchase or chattel mortgage options
Flexible Equipment Finance at Your Fingertips
Do you run your own business? Needing machinery, plant and equipment to take your business to the next level? Maybe you are struggling to get business finance through your usual bank. No matter what your circumstances are, when it comes to getting you equipment finance, we can.
At 360 Finance we understand how finance can affect the cash-flow of your working assets. Our business finance consultant will discuss your business needs and work with a range of finance providers, to find the most suitable for you. Through our lenders, we offer a range of finance options including leasing, hire purchase, secured and unsecured loans and will not be beaten on any competitors rate or repayment quote.
Benefit from 360 Finance
- Flexible equipment finance terms from 2-7 years
- Fixed or variable interest rates available
- Optional deposit ( depending on the loan selected )
- Possibility to cover out-of-pocket expenses such as insurance and warranties
- Possible tax deductions for depreciation and running costs
- A balloon repayment can be used to lower repayments
As with any major business decision, there are a number of factors that need to be considered. Our business finance consultants will help you work through these, but you may want to be prepared with your information at hand. It is always important to consider the use, the loan type and gather together your financial data with your accountant before finalising any loan transaction.
Consider the primary use of the item. How do you intend to use the equipment?
- Solely business – by any employee
- Equipment to be used at a business
- Equipment to be used personally for your business work
You will need to decide which loan suits your financial situation. Which one will work best for your business financial model?
- Chattel Mortgage
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Financial Lease
You will need to consider your business’ financial situation and practices so you can be sure your business has an affordable repayment schedule. We work with your Accountant, Financial Advisor or CFO to ensure the best solution also takes into account:
- Tax Deductions
- Deposit, chattel, trade-in available
- Does your business use the cash method or accrual method for accounting purposes?
Start right now by calling 1300 361 360 or make a confidential & commitment free quick enquiry. You’ll be glad you did when your new equipment starts improving your business’ bottom line.