- MOST COMPETITIVE FIXED RATES FROM 5.49%COMPARISON RATE 6.36%*
- No deposit, Bad Credit, New Business, No Assets and Ex-Bankrupt OK!
- we cater to sole traders, companies & large corporates
- terms to suit your business and cash flow & tax effective loan options to meet your needs
Low Rate Truck Loans Start Here
Wanting a semi-trailer, a bus or just a small delivery vehicle for your business or organisation? Make a new or used truck a reality with low rate truck finance from 360 Finance. We offer low rate finance across the following solutions to suit your growing business:
- Truck Finance for Semi-Trailers, Light Rigids (LR), Refrigerator Trucks, Heavy Rigid Trucks (HR), Tipper Trucks, Crew Cabs, Mining Trucks and more!
- Bus Loans for use in your sporting team, charity, school or tour company. Competitive finance offers on Coaches, Minibuses, Double Deckers and more!
- Trailer Finance – Do you already have the towing equipment but need the extra space that a trailer brings? Talk with the experts at 360 Finance about a trailer loan solution today.
- Forklift Finance for your growing warehousing needs. Keep your business moving with a tailored forklift loan from 360 Finance today.
- Plant and factory fit outs to keep your cash flow moving and give your business a fresh or running start.
- Machinery for all of your day to day needs. From 3D Printer finance to something as large and complex as a centre pivot irrigation system, 360 Finance ensure that no piece of machinery is too large or too small.
- Tractor finance to keep your farming venture growing and your next harvest on time. We offer tractor finance across every brand, new or used from dealerships or through private sales.
Here at 360 Finance we can get your business trucking with easy, fast and convenient truck finance to suit your situation. We offer you fast, affordable finance and we help find the right loan or lease for you from our ever growing panel of Australia’s most trusted lenders. Fill out a quick quote form today!
Truck Finance With Tailored Solutions To Get You Approved
Hefty downpayments can be financially strenuous for your business so why put down a deposit when you don’t have to? Free up the capital you need for other aspects of your business and keep on trucking.
Have you been knocked back by your bank because of age restrictions on the vehicle? Our truck loan solution has no limits on age and is tailored so that you end up with the truck or bus that suits your business and budget.
Organise your ABN with the Australian Business Register today and have your new or used truck or bus finance settled tomorrow. Keep Australia and your business moving with low rate truck loans for your business today!
Have you been recently been cleared from bankruptcy? Even if you were cleared yesterday, we can help. 360 Finance can help you regain your confidence and get back into a truck loan today.
Are your business financials structured in a way that doesn’t suit a one size fits all solution? Don’t let financials get in your way of applying for a truck or bus loan through 360 Finance. Enquire today!
We understand that business can have it’s ups and downs. If you have a genuine reason for why you incurred a default and are open and honest about it, we can definitely help. Take that weight off your shoulders today!
Benefit from 360 Truck Finance
- Experienced and dedicated business consultants to find the right bus or truck finance for your business. Our truck finance experts have helped hundreds of Australian businesses, sole traders and large corporates move forward by providing tailored, experienced backed solutions.
- Low Doc or No Doc finance available to help speed up the application process.
- The ability to finance sole traders and Pty Ltd companies with less than 12 months trading history.
- Flexible repayment terms to suit your cash-flow and your budget.
- Tax effective truck loan options that work in favour of your business.
- Truck Loan Options include Chattel Mortgages, Commercial Hire Purchases, Financial Leasing and Refinancing.
- Do not need to be registered for GST to be approved.
As with any business decision, there are a number of factors to consider. Our business finance consultants will help you understand your options, but you may want to be prepared with your information on hand. Consider the use, the loan type and gather your financial data to allow you and your business the chance to get the best outcome possible.
Truck Finance – Things to consider
Consider the primary use of the item. How do you intend to use the vehicle or equipment?
- Solely business – Will your truck be used solely by an employee? Let 360 Finance structure a truck loan that works for your business and helps you save at tax time.
- Personal vehicle – Are you planning to use your truck for your daily commutes whilst also to attend some business matters? Talk to one of our truck loan experts today and enjoy the flexibility of owning a multi-use vehicle tomorrow.
- Will the financed equipment be used solely at your business or will the equipment be used personally for your business work?
- Consider the everyday tasks that your truck will be performing. Will you require your truck to carry equipment?
Loan Type For Your Bus Or Truck Finance
You will need to decide on the right loan structure to suit your financial situation. Which solution will work best for your business financial model?
- Chattel Mortgage – Ability to claim the GST portion of the vehicle purchase price. Suited to businesses that employ the cash method of accounting.
- Commercial Hire Purchase – Use your vehicle as security on the loan to help you access even lower interest rates.
- Financial Lease – Package all of your vehicle costs into one easy to manage finance package and enjoy a stress free truck finance arrangement.
- Refinancing – Truck loan rates are at an all time low so why not call 360 Finance today on 1300 361 360 for an obligation free refinance quote and save!
I would recommend 360 Finance to anyone who is in the market. I am very impressed with the service. Thank you.
Affordable Truck Loans To Suit Your Business
You will need to consider your business’ financial situation and practices so you can be sure that your business will have an affordable repayment schedule.
- Tax Deductions – Talk to your accountant to see how a truck loan can help reduce your tax bill.
- Deposit, chattel, trade-in available – Flixible & tailored truck loan structures to match your business model.
- Cash method or accrual method for GST savings – Talk to your dedicated truck finance consultant at 360 Finance today.
Start by calling 1300 361 360 or make a quick enquiry. You’ll be happy you did as you keep on trucking in your new rig.