A tax effective way of purchasing a car
How our rates compare
What is a Novated Lease and how it can save you money.
A Novated Lease is a tax effective way of purchasing a vehicle, particularly if the vehicle is for predominately for work purposes or if you receive a car allowance from your employer.
Finance only Novated Leases can be arranged through 360 Finance for individuals looking to purchase a vehicle. This service can also be implemented into businesses as an ‘Employee Benefit’ or Program.
A Novated Lease is a tax effective way to own a car:
- It is an Australian Tax Office approved method of reducing your tax.
- The loan amount for your vehicle excludes the GST payable therefore lowering the loan amount and interest.
- The GST payable on the vehicle is instead claimed back by the lender on your behalf.
- Your loan repayments are made from your pre-tax salary, reducing your taxable income.
How a Novated Lease works:
- A Novated Lease from 360 Finance is an agreement between you, your employer and the lender who finances your vehicle.
- The car and the finance is arranged in your name as you would normally expect when purchasing a vehicle.
- The Lease agreement enables your employer to make the repayments on the loan on your behalf – from your pre-tax salary.
- If you leave your current employer, you retain the vehicle and take responsibility for repayment of the loan.
- You can re-novate the lease with a new employer (if your new employer accepts Novated Lease arrangements).
- Insurance and warranty products can be included into loan and is an affordable way to be protected against the unexpected.
- A low rate finance solution can be sourced from our panel of 20+ Australian bank and non-bank lenders.
Contact us on 1300 361 360 and ask to speak to our Commercial Finance Specialists about Novated Leasing.
Getting a Novated Lease with 360 Finance
1. Contact our Commercial Team
2. Let us know your requirements
3. We arrange everything for you
4. You drive away in your car
How our rates compare
Calculators and rates
At today's lowest car finance rate of 4.89% (Comparison rate 6.13%) you'll pay approximately...
At today's lowest car finance rate of 4.89% (Comparison rate 6.13%) you can borrow approximately...